Geelong Weather

click to visit geelong weather.com

Saturday, March 5, 2011

What a difference a week makes

I have been keeping busy with this lovely colourful stitchery from Lynn Bluebird Quilts, It should have reached Houston by now.




Made a journal cover for Abbey's visitors book , the paper underneath is a water colour page that I will shape and don't know just what yet, but something for the book.




and another for myself. These are so easy I used the Moda Bake cake pattern.




and I turned one of Jenny's Give Thanks into a mug mat,




The photos of Abbey and her trauma I have removed, I wanted to share with the blogging community and that has been very effective in concern , prayer and edification. Thank You I am sure you will understand why I have taken this action. Margaret










13 comments:

Margaret said...

Continued prayers for Abbey's recovery and for you all during this trying time.

I love your stitchery -- beautiful work! Stitching is good therapy.

Maria said...

Pleased to see Abbey is slowly getting better.

Soggibottom said...

Thank you for posting these. I have wondered....
lots of love X X X X X X X XX X

Gracie said...

I keep Abbey in my thoughts for a speedy and full recovery...thanks for the update.

Grethe said...

All the way from the other side of the world,I am glad to be hearing that Abbey is slowly getting better. What sad pictures to see, it must have been such a big fear for you all going through this. All the best for a continuesly recovery.
Nice to see what you have made.

Anonymous said...

I love the mug rug and thanks for updating us on Abbey....prayers are going up for you all.
Mama Bear

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Oh, Margaret, Glory to God! She looks so beautiful, and she has come so far. Thank God. I am so thankful for you all, and continue to pray and believe that He who has begun a good work in Abbey will continue it.

Your beautiful stitchery arrived in the mail. Thank you so much dear friend!

Love and hugs, Elaine

Bev C said...

Hello Margaret,

Abbey looks so much better, she will continue to improve.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Cardygirl said...

Thankyou for sharing this very personal experience. My thoughts are with you, Abbey & the family. May she continue to improve steadily.

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh Margaret.............so glad she is improving and out of intensive care.........please give Andrea a big hug from me..........and here is one for you too..........

Anonymous said...

Lots of prayers coming your way for your grand daughter and family too. That's great to see that she's woken up.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

thank you so much margaret for the update in the email...all looking good...there is power with so much prayer happening...may abbey continue to get stronger...dzintra

Anonymous said...

Hello Margaret, I hope and pray Abbey recover's quickly.... a hard time for all...Hugs Lyn